£22,383 Per Annum
Cobalt Health is a medical charity pioneering innovation in medical imaging diagnosis by investing in equipment, integrated research and education to improve outcomes for patients now and in the future.
I CARE – our values - our culture - our purpose
Patient care is at the heart of all we do. We carefully select people who can show us how they share these same values and can contribute to a culture of respect, diversity, vision and a commitment to continuous learning and development.
About the role
You will be part of our team of clinical imaging assistants working closely with radiographers, consultant radiologists and surgeons and other healthcare professionals. The role is busy, varied and rewarding. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- providing reassurance to patients
- carrying out patient safety screening checks
- preparing patients for examination and accompanying patients to and from scanner rooms
- making sure the working environment is clean and hygienic
- helping to maintain equipment and reporting any faults
- assisting with procedures
- clerical tasks such as data input, image transfer, ordering stocks of consumable items
- patient reception services
Shifts will involve working variable hours and days over a 7 day week and at Cheltenham and Gloucester sites. Enhancements apply to weekend and bank holiday working.
The skills, experience and knowledge required for this role are sound demonstrable educational background and qualifications, good IT skills, experience of working or volunteering within a healthcare setting or public service sector would be beneficial.
You will be committed to providing safe, caring and accessible care to patients. You will enjoy being part of a highly professional and diverse team. Flexibility and adaptability to change in a fast paced working environment. You will have a good understanding of health and safety, patient confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness. Physical dexterity, co-ordination and sensory skills will be essential in supporting radiographers with positioning patients for their scan. You will be reliable and a good attitude towards attendance and punctuality.
Benefits and rewards
- Company salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus public holidays rising with service
- Life assurance cover at 4 x annual salary
- Support for professional and personal wellbeing
- Comfortable modern working environment
- Employee benefits programme
- Complementary healthcare scheme
- Service recognition
How to apply
To apply, please download our application form from the menu on the right and upload it along with your CV. Full-time and part-time roles are available.